Why choose The Card Company
We value your business and appreciate how important your personalised Christmas cards are to you.
We aim to take the hassle out of ordering your cards by making it an easy and pleasurable experience.
What sets us apart from other companies is:
1. Quality Products with a Personal, Professional Service.
So, the first thing that sets us apart is the quality of our product. You will be buying from a specialist supplier - selling Christmas cards is all we do - and your cards will have a fantastic, professional greeting card finish, many with the extras like foiling, embossing, and laser cutting all of which will make your card stand out from the rest. So, you need never be embarrassed about what you are sending.
Oh, and with all our cards, you'll get envelopes too! (It amazes us just how many printers there are out there who are happy to sell you Christmas cards, and yet don't include any envelopes! So, when you pick them up, you're left trying to source just the right size envelopes to fit your cards).
We understand from our 'industry experts', that we have one of the highest levels of customer retention, within our industry. Our retention is twice the industry standard and we achieve this year after year. We believe that we have managed to retain many of our great customers over the years, because of the personal service that we give. This has enabled us to grow since 1999 to become one of the top independent suppliers of corporate Christmas cards in the UK.
As part of our commitment to customer service we will:
- provide friendly and helpful advice
- send samples out to you the same day, by first class post
- confirm receipt of your order, so that you know it has arrived safely
- receive a FREE e-proof so that you can check your order before it is printed
- monitor the progress of your order, to prevent any delays
- advise you when your cards have been dispatched, so that you know when to expect them
- retain your order and artwork details, so that if you wish to order with us next year, you will not have to waste time providing it to us again
- it's rare that we experience any problems but, should a problem arise, we will do all that we can to put the matter right
3. You can choose your own message, without having to pay extra!
Your personalised Christmas cards should be personal, so why do some companies want to charge you from £20 extra, if you don't want one of their standard greetings?
We have some greetings you can choose from too, but if you want to say something special and create your own greeting, we won't charge you extra for that.
This is great for our local clients too as it means that you can have a Welsh or bilingual greeting, without having to pay extra for it.
4. The opportunity to support a Charity, including a very special local charity.
We'll donate 10p per card to charity too - please see each design for a list of the charity options available.
5. Our Guarantee
It is rare that errors occur. But in this unlikely event, if there has been a mistake in the printing of your order due to our error, we will prioritise the reprint of your cards.